Thursday, November 13, 2008

exploring fibre- needlefelting


Finally I am back on exploring new ways to work with Fibres!
I have been needle felting with silk, banafibre and viscose on a cotton batting.
Don't now how it is possible, but it turned out in another landscape.......

Long a go I was an avid machineknitter,and from this era there were some unfinished objects, I picked a sleeve and felted the landscape on it.
With a combination of viscose and silk I crocheted a treelike structure(freeform)
and felted and sewed it on the background
All together it looks quite nice to me.....

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Adri - thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Your felted piece is lovely. Have you joined the felting forum yet? If not, please do stop by and give a visit as there is lots of wonderful felty/wool inspiration. http://felting forum.com